Saturday, October 31, 2009

Month 21 in Review


We had a great time this month enjoying the fall. The big event was of course was the birth of Olivia, as well as a fun Halloween. But we also really enjoyed the leaves, various outdoor activities and a really hot day at the Annapolis boat show for Mommy's birthday (her birthday dinner was the largest Maryland crab-meat dinner ever...YUM!) Daddy is hooked...on a boat and the crab meat!


Some of Morgan's favorites this month

Thing: Pumpkins

Music: Dan Zane

Toy: Stroller (Anything can and will get pushed around the house in it.)

Food: Pumpkin seeds (There have a been a few but as of today, I think this one wins out

Books: Love you, Love is a handful of honey, Twinkle/twinkle, Gossie

Activity: Stomping through leaves

Game: Put "___" down for a nap. This is soooo cute. Everything takes a nap...her doll, her cup, her spoon, her book, etc. She lays it down, covers it with a blanket/washcloth and pats it. Sometimes we even get Twinkle, Twinkle hand motions.



Another favorite activity this month is apparently screaming...she is exploring her vocal chords and she is definitely 100% Little Girl.

2 comments:

KEO said...

I love the first photo - such a happy girl!!

Morgs said...

I Googled my name and this blog came up! I just had to say hello since I have a blog on the same site. Hello! I'm Morgan Elizabeth Brown as well :)