Sunday, April 27, 2008

Three Month Birthday

I can't believe I made it to 3 months already! I have already done so much growing and developing.

But Mommy and Daddy are convinced that there are still some parts that are just as tiny as the day I came home.

Morgan Favorites @ 3 Months

My likes: lights, music (baby Einstein lullabies), crib mobile, play-mat, crinkly rooster
My dislikes: being tired but unfortunately also sleeping
Favorite Saying: "Gee, Gee, Geeeee, Hee, Hee, WAAAAAAA"

Mommy's likes: Morgan kisses, baby conversations
Mommy's dislikes:diaper blowouts
Favorite Saying: "Daddy don't poke the bear!"

Daddy's likes: smiles, baths
Daddy's dislikes: crying spells for no reason, waking up at night
Favorite Saying: "She's so cute...when she's sleeping."

5 comments:

KEO said...

The feet photo is precious and I really like Morgan's pink polkadot dress!! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Dear Baby Morgan Elizabeth... This is Great Grandma Brown and I am hoping that finally I can leave you a messasge... because I've been watching you grow ever since I knew about your blog and pictures. I'm so greatful Daddy and Mommy are doing this because you are growing so fast. You are such a doll... and truly a gift from God to brighten all our lives.

Owen and Hillary White said...

Three months? Wow... Uncle Owen and Aunt Hillary wanted to stop by to tell you that we love all three of you very much... and we are trying to bring some more company into the family this month! Pretty crazy exciting!!!!

Love ya!

Grandpa Brown said...

Dear Morgan, Grandma Diana has purchased matching dresses for you and your soon to be cousin who is referred to as Fiona Rose by Grandma until your Aunt Hillary lets her know otherwise. (psst. Has Aunt Hillary let you in on the secret name? If so, have your mother send me an email. After all, we need to stick together.)

Grandpa really likes the dress you are wearing in the photo. You look great in dots! You are getting so big and from what I hear, it sounds like you are doing a great job keeping your parents young.

Are you ready for a road trip to Annapolis next month? I hear your Uncle Matt and Aunt Stephanie will be there too.

Thats all for now, love Grandpa Brown

Anonymous said...

Isn't it exciting to be a mother?! There is just nothing like it in the entire world. It is such a joy. Your little girl is sooo cute and she has lots of hair!

I love all your Blog pictures and messages. Morgan will grow so fast as I am sure you are discovering. Each stage is exciting. My advice to you as a teacher is to read and read and read books to her. Babies learn faster and more than you think they do.