Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My First Bug

I survived over 7 months in this world being as healthy as can be and I step one foot into that day care place and barely last a week.
Yep, I caught my first cold yesterday. Suppose I should consider myself lucky that it took this long to catch one. Mommy warned me to stay away from the girl with the goopy stuff pouring out of her noise but I didn't listen...and she was at home yesterday and I was at school and slowly more miserable throughout the day. Head congestion, clogged nose, slight fever, tired and just feeling yucky were my symptoms. And for a change all I wanted to do was cuddle with Mommy and Daddy. After a few naps, a good night sleep (with only a couple interruptions), some Tylenol, and Vick's vapor rub I was back to my normal antics by morning. And today I am the kid with the goopy stuff while other moms warn their kids about me. :)
The bug cycle continues! Watch out Mommy and Daddy, it's coming your way.

No comments: