Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm a Model, You Know What I Mean

Mommy picked up the pictures from JCPenney's and I suppose she wasn't too excited about them because she decided to try her hand at recreating a few "3 month pictures" herself this weekend. Of course, I think I look cute in any picture so I didn't understand what the big deal was. ;)

The family portrait Mommy took (using her new camera remote!)...


Granted Mommy's models didn't make it easy on her, but the pictures still turned out pretty good. Check out the faces when she said, "Just one more shot!" She had to keep reminding us that these are memories we will cherish forever. Despite all our complaining of having to go through this modeling ordeal yet again, every now and then you just have to humor the one who feeds you.


And some of just me! Giving smiles, finding my hands, and controlling my head... all my proud accomplishments for this month.





If you want to see some excellent pictures of me...check out Mommy's friend's blog. Danielle came over last week for a photo shoot and just posted her favorites.
http://blog.dmphotos.net/2008/05/milestones-at-three-months.html

Aren't I just too cute???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, You're doing a great job with Morgan's blog. I love to read all about your new adventures with your beautiful baby girl. It always puts a smile on my face and brings back memories of when my children were little. Keep up the great job that you're doing. Morgan is soooooo cute! Nancy(your Mom's friend from Kohl's)